Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246472737475 LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1125

Thread: February/March 2017 Mummies!

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    Sorry to gatecrash. Claire I found with my locia it was up and down, would trail off then come back as heavy as before. with my 4 girls I bleed on average for 4-6 weeks with varying flow. But if worried, speak to your MW if you are still under her care or your gp.

I was pretty much going to say the same - mine trailed off after a couple of weeks and then came back with a vengeance for another couple of weeks and finally stopped after about 6 weeks. But always check if you're worried .....as long as there's no huge clots, and with you still have some pain I would suspect it's your womb just doing it's job to get back to normal xxxxx

💞 Mmc 19th March 2016. You'll always be in my heart. Chemical pregnancy July 16' Love you both, always will xx

Blog Entries
    Thanks both of you. Nope I've had no clots and it doesn't smell bad either.

I'll keep an eye on it for now though thanks
    Mum to 5

Mine stopped at day 7, was gone for a week then came back very heavy for two days, then it was gone again. Now it's just super light and only when wiping.

It's annoying lol. Didn't think it was abnormal tho it's only if there's clots over 50p or smell as far as I know

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Cheering all the lovely ladies in TTC and LTTTC!

Blog Entries
    Thanks Mrs m. I haven't had any clots at all, but then I have had some small ones this morning.

I may ring the community midwifes and just ask. X
    Mum to 5

I'm no help sorry mine wasn't ever that heavy very light from day one this time don't know if being sterilised has something to do with it 🤔 No harm phoning midwife for reassurance though!

Finally been given the right antibiotics for my wound infection so I should start healing got go back doctors next week so they can check it's definitely healing and not opening more (he's taken a picture and will retake next week) but Drs very confident it will get better now they know it's a certain infection and I'm being treated correctly, the reason they didn't already give it despite thinking it's the one I need is because it's not recommended when breastfeeding unless absolutely necessary so Holly could end up with a dodgy tummy & might even go off milk a little bit 😞 It's like everything is against me feeding her she already screams when at breast this is going make it worse
    💙 Ds1 2nd October 2005 at 39 weeks 7lb3oz 💙
    💙 Ds2 3rd January 2014 at 39+4 weeks 9lb 💙
    💗 Dd1 14th February 2017 at 39 weeks 7lb4.5oz💗

How is everyone? It's very quite now are we all busy with newborns?

Hollys 5 weeks old tomorrow 😳 It's gone so fast! I'm going book swimming lessons for her my sister will take her until I'm healed fully she loves a bath so hopefully she'll like swimming just like ds did! Hv coming out Thursday weigh her again, she's definitely gained I think she's close if not over ds birth weight now 😁

Hey we are great thanks.
    5 days old already! !

Can't believe holly will be 5 weeks!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

EP Dec 2011 ~ always in our hearts x

Doing good thanks!
    Busy busy busy, Mr B is a wee chunk and feeding like a boss.
    My only issue is my tummy still hurting quite a bit when I've walked or lifted too much.
    Pain didn't last this long with the other two but heyho, it's the third one I suppose it's gonna hurt more.

Helloooo
    I swear I get no time for my phone haha. We're doing well. Lola is 17 days old. Although she has oral thrush So got medicine today which she spat out then was sick! Hopefully tomorrow it might go down better as has to be after food.
    Can't believe Holly will be 5 weeks. Our babies are growing so fast already.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hey ladies! How's it going :-)

Blair is getting bigger and filling out, almost too big for his newborn clothes eek!
    I'm sure his eyes are going blue too which is lovely for my hubby as he's the one with blue eyes and me and the girls are all brown.

Looking forward to the easter holidays and better weather

Hope everyone is getting on ok :-D

Happy mothers day everyone xx

Blair is gorgeous miggs. Caleb about out newborn too he's just so long but he's skinny so next size is too big.

Think I'm gonna have another blue eyes here too. I'll be the only brown eyes here. Xx

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

EP Dec 2011 ~ always in our hearts x

Happy Mother's Day ladies & happy first Mother's Day to Paula 😍

Holly's growing out of her up to 1 month stuff but 0-3 is still huge she has very long feet so her sleep suits fit her ok other than her feet lol! She's woke up a very happy girl today, been getting a few smiles off her! she's 5 weeks 5 days old now and when she was weighed 3 days ago she was 8lb 15.5 oz

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/

IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Has every one had their babies or is it still little miss sunshine

Hi all! I'm 8 days overdue i'm being induced on thurs if he doesn't come sooner, i had a very long awful induction with my daughter which ended up in a csec anyway so i don't want to be induced if i can help it! I've been having sweeps since 38 weeks!
    Congratulations every one! So happy for you all! Xx
    Cheered Bolognase to her BFP!!!
    Mmc Sept 2013 - 9.2 weeks and Early mc Aug 2015 - 5 weeks
    I miss you both every day x x x

Lily Grace - our rainbow baby - born on the 06/09/2014 x x x

Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246472737475 LastLast