ellies88: 12th December
    handsdown: 19th December
    Denisen: 19th December
    Beautifulrainbow: 20th December
    ludo:17 January
    Sophie88 - 29th January
    KazTJG- 30th January
    IAmAMummy - 3rd Feb
    Last edited by ellies88; 20-09-2016 at 05:35 AM.
    Mum to Eden (2) and Neve (0)

I've been away for a long time and just got this today! [IMG][/IMG]

Congrats when would your due date be? Mines 13th according to dates

Going by datesI'll be due 28th so possibly a Christmas or new year baby we're delighted.

Oo and congrats to you too x

Oh how exciting I'm hoping the year goes quickly December seems forever away at the moment? Were you trying long?

Honestly not at all. I had the implant and had it removed in Feb. I know but I'm hoping if I take the small milestones in between. I feel like a first time mum again honestly. I've a holiday booked in summer so when I see the doc I'll have to discuss that and my son starts primary school in Sept so no doubt I'll be kept busy. I see you've a 2 year old girl. No doubt youl have your hands full too x

Oh my gosh! Already I had a December 2015 baby. It's going too fast! Haha but congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Charlie born 30th June 2012
    James born 23rd December 2015

Today is first day have woken up feeling sick and so it begins going away this weekend as well good timing

I'm so moody
    Between shouting and crying and laughing I don't know whether I'm coming or going. Backs killing me and I can't stop eating

Midwife contacted me today got booking in appointment on 11th May when be just over 9 weeks. Feeling awfully sick today was hoping this pregnancy wouldn't be as bad sickness wise.

So I'm slowly creeping in to here. I'm in a very difficult situation with no 'proper' partner and 2 young children but I'm sure I'll be ok. I got a positive a few days ago when I realised I was 3 days late and I still have no idea how this happened. So yeah, I think I'm due around the 27th!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    [/url

Quote Originally Posted by Shan92 View Post
    So I'm slowly creeping in to here. I'm in a very difficult situation with no 'proper' partner and 2 young children but I'm sure I'll be ok. I got a positive a few days ago when I realised I was 3 days late and I still have no idea how this happened. So yeah, I think I'm due around the 27th!

Oh my gosh! Congratulations
    Charlie born 30th June 2012
    James born 23rd December 2015

Congrats how old are your children?

Thanks they are 3 and 19 months but my eldest will be 4 in August and youngest will be 2 in September. Bit scared but also excited!

[/url

I've my booking appointment on the 11th too.
    Also me and my partner of nearly 9 yearsare in an awkward situation. He moved out after the new year but we remain a couple. He will move back before babies due but because I'm working reallyearly in the morning our son is staying in his tonight. And my hormones are up the left and I'm sat here literally in tears. I had been on anti depressants for a little over a year and have had to come off them since finding out I was pregnant so I'm dealing with stuff really bad.
    Today's not a good day

Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast