Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 30 Day Shred

Redirecting this thread in the hope someone will join me. I just did level 1 day 1. Last time I never made it to level 2 😂

Day 2. I can hardly walk (also did an exercise class). Donít know how Iíll get through day 3!

Blog Entries
    Day 4 and moved to level 2.
    Dead now

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Elliott is 5 Flo is 3
    And baking baby number 3!

PS maybe I’d be better getting to Level 2. I might do Level 1 for 3 more days. Then Sunday is my rest day. Start Level 2 on Monday. Is Level 2 much different? Is it still 20 minutes?

I do 30.day shred on and off mix it with 6 week 6 pqck no more teouble zones and banish fat boost metabolism i get bored doing the same workout.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

I did 4 days at level 1 and Iíve done 2 days so far at level 2. Thinking Iíll get through them and mix them up a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 days into the shred. Feeling stronger and I think my jeans feel a bit looser too. 22 more days until I see that six-pack!

12 days in and 4lbs in weight lost. Shred is still tough and Iíve had to replace a couple of the abs moves as I have a weak back.
    18 days to go.

Abs moves can be good for a weak back mad as it sounds the reason our backs get weak can be because we have no core strength.....might be worth refering to the physio u can self refer and they can give u some good exersises to strenthen hr lower back.

Quote Originally Posted by Charisandkeira View Post
    Abs moves can be good for a weak back mad as it sounds the reason our backs get weak can be because we have no core strength.....might be worth refering to the physio u can self refer and they can give u some good exersises to strenthen hr lower back.

Itís an old injury from a horse riding accident 12 years ago. I had physio and she told me that I need to strengthen my core. Itís just a couple of the abs moves in the shred that put too much strain on my lower back. But even 13 days in, Iím already feeling stronger in my core. Hopefully it will give me great abs as well as a stronger back!

Level 1 of her 6 week 6 pack is really good for back and core strengthening i even told my physio to recommend it

Have you tried Ďripped in 30í?

Yes didnt like it the moves were too complicated for me i nearly threw my back out i.like shred banish fat boost metabolism no more trouble zones 6 weeks 6 pack and charlotte crosby belly blitz

Thanks. I have heard that ripped in 30 is complicated. Iíll look up 6 week 6 pack. Although I donít have 6 weeks before my holiday!

It doesnt matter inhave only done it inbetween other workout for.a.few weeks and ive never been so toned