Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: March and April 2016 mummies

Quote Originally Posted by VickieMay2014 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Savannah View Post
    Hi girls, I am also due in March - a rather unexpected BFP in our final month of trying
    Congratulations!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Life has a whole new meaning..
    Oh thank you sweetie x

I am in total denial to be honest. It's such a shock. To have told DH that I don't want us to try anymore, happy with DD, want to get on with my life and stop being in limbo, cancel Chlomid, deal with an an upset husband who was starting coming to terms with my decision, and 4 days later get a BFP... It just does not happen, but it happened with us twice already.

I think I just have a tummy ache and feeling a bit off because I ate something
    Mama to two miracles - K born Dec 2011 and T born in Mar 2016

I'm having a lot of nausea this time, had a little bit with ds but not as much as this. Weeing for europe, really tired and wind - so much wind

I had my booking appointment with the midwife last week who told me that I will be consultant led, I have a booking appointment booked for them but I need to change it.

We go on holiday at the weekend which I am getting a bit anxious about, OH will tell his parents if I am still feeling really queasy when we see them otherwise I think he'll wait til the 12 week scan to tell them.

Sorry about the nausea and tiredness etc Jax. You are a week ahead of me I think, I will probably be similar to you soon.

Not told our parents either. Just gets them stressing too much.

I hope they don't decide consultant-led for me.... might do, due to age! I will change hospitals anyway as soon as have a local MW assigned, I did that last time. Hate my local hospital.

Don't blame you for not telling yet, I was going to keep it all quiet but I told my mum with strict instructions not to make it common knowledge yet.

I'm consultant led mainly because I had a traumatic birth with ds and I expect age too.

Still trying to figure out what is good to ease the nausea. I find it is worse if I'm too hungry.

Congratulations everyone!!

I'm 5+2 and nausea is just kicking in got my booking in appt with midwife Wednesday but I will be consultant led in type 2 diabetic and started on insulin last Monday Iv got my first scan 18th August so should be 8+3 and then to see my diabetic consultant and gynea consultant apparently he's thinking about trying me on injections into the stomach to help the placenta?? Don't know much about it at the moment but this is my 7th pregnancy had 6 miscarriages so fingers crossed
    Mc at 8+4 Feb 11
    Mmc at 7wks found out at 12+2 R.I.P Baby Bean Aug 10
    Chemical Pregnancy July 2011 & June 2012

Cheering Inkqueen, Williwonti, Claire25 & Bubalu For A Speedy BFP!
    Cheering SzuSzy2002, Ricey83, DollyDaydream, Laurz_212, & Flowerchild For A Happy And Healthy 9 Months And Beyond

FX this is your sticky bean Laura. You've been through so much already

Thanx sav you too x
    Mc at 8+4 Feb 11

Cheering SzuSzy2002, Ricey83, DollyDaydream, Laurz_212, & Flowerchild For A Happy And Healthy 9 Months And Beyond

Congrats Savannah!

Sorry about the sickness Jax. I'm having more this time around too. Nothing really works for me and some days are better then others.

Haven't told our parents yet either, just waiting to know everything's ok at the 12 week scan. A few people at work know and it's made it easier having a few days off last week for sickness.

My booking is end of this week can't wait really so it's all official!

When are people's edd? Might be nice to have them on the front page?

Proud Mummy to Henry born at 38+6 on the 15/01/13 at 11:27 pm weighing 6lbs 12oz
    Delivered on tens, 2 paracetamol and a birth pool in 3hrs 14 minutes!

Baking #2! EDD 21.2.2016!

March mummies

I'm 26th march let me know all yours and I'll pop them on x
    Mc at 8+4 Feb 11

I'm 18 March by my reckoning.

There are very few of us aren't there!

How is everyone feeling this morning?

I am just over 7 weeks and I think I am lucky enough to avoid proper nausea this time round. Just a general bleugh feeling but fairly mild, an aversion to some foods but nothing too stomach-turning... I hope it's not bad news iykwim. Nausea was much stronger with DD 4 years ago but I was still never sick.

Is anyone thinking of having private tests/ scans?

I'm feeling ok was starting to worry with no symptoms was sick day before af was due which made me test but nothing since.. Since Saturday my nipples are starting to hurt so that's reassurance! Got my Scan 2 weeks tommorow should be 8+3 then may pay for a private scan if all is well around 10+5 as I mc at 10+4 last time
    Mc at 8+4 Feb 11

Good stuff Laura, glad they are looking after you well. FX for tomorrow's scan x

Last time round I had several early scans as I had an ectopic 5 years ago as my first pg, so whilst it was all very dramatic we knew very early on there was a heartbeat. Now I am in the dark and for all I know there might be absolutely nothing there. C'est la vie as the French would say... that would be the end of all attempts for us for ever and ever if this one is a no-goer.

I'm 1st March

Not long till your reassurance scan Laura, hope little bean is ok. It must be worrying.

I'm quite worried about our scan too, I won't be happy till I can see little one on the screen.

Crossing my fingers for you both.

I've got booking in Wednesday. They cancelled my appointment on Friday! I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow.

Proud Mummy to Henry born at 38+6 on the 15/01/13 at 11:27 pm weighing 6lbs 12oz
    Delivered on tens, 2 paracetamol and a birth pool in 3hrs 14 minutes!

Baking #2! EDD 21.2.2016!

Thanx you too! 2 weeks to wait!!!
    Mc at 8+4 Feb 11

Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast