Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Grown ups colouring in

Grown ups colouring in

Is there a thread on this here already?
    If not, maybe this could be it
    Didn't realise how many of you were into colouring in too until I asked about good colouring pens! So I thought as long as there's not already a thread, maybe those of us with a colouring in obsession could share ideas, photos etc here?
    I'm not crackers don't worry It's just so much fun! I'll post pics of what I've done so far soon...

I'm intrigued, I didn't know this was a thing!

Proud mummy to beautiful Lily Grace, born 11.12.13 x

Oh I wna see!
    Ive asked OH to get me a book and pens for my anniversary present. I imagine its very relaxing

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Sarah, it is indeed, a thing. Lol! And not just that, it's a WONDERFUL thing!
    Kidston, nice one! It's my birthday tomorrow and I asked hubby to buy me colouring pens haha pretty sure he thinks I'm nuts.

What I've done so far. I need better pens though. Thank GOD iPad didn't change 'pens' to penis.

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    P.s reminds me of the secret garden
    I wish I could take credit for the drawings, but the book is the actual secret garden colouring book

The colouring in is my own work though, stayed in the lines and everything

Oooooohhhhh!!!!!!!! That does look appealing!

Proud mummy to beautiful Lily Grace, born 11.12.13 x

It's brilliant! There are soooo many pages all super detailed like that, you'd never get bored! Plus there's bits that you can complete the drawings too.

Hehe thanks I got it from Waterstones for 10, but Amazon do it cheaper.

I love colouring in. Its very therapeutic.

Ooh, I wanna try...no must resist, too many craft projects on the go to add something new. Maybe for when I go back to work and I'm making 'notes' in all my meetings??

Now, I made myself look in the other thread and I've ordered some pro-markers lol