Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May be a single Mum

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsie View Post
    I 100% wouldn't put dad on birth certificate, I'd be too scared as he can just take the child whenever and police can't do a thing. But that's just the way I am
    But if you go through the courts you ca get rulings etc... My mum had to against my dad. Might be a slow process though

Expect typos - holding baby & tapatyping!

I'm going though court with my ex at the moment. He is on the birth certificate. He did intact have access once and be refused to return him. The police informed me that there was nothing they could do and I would have to go through the court to get him back as he wasn't in immediate danger.

I'm now wondering what to do. I'm now officially a single parent. Can I still claim money off him if he's not on the birth certificate? He hasn't been violent towards me but he can get very agressive. He was slamming doors yesterday and getting close to my face when shouting. I did move in with him and his parents but things changed and I now live back with my Mum. Also I'm worried him and his parents will go as far as they can for my ex to get custody of my child. My Mum keeps reassuring me they can't but I still worry.
    Jo

I saw my little wriggling bump on:
    2/8/13 @ 9+5!
    27/8/13 @ 13+2!
    3/9/13 @ 14+2!

Team Pink or Team Blue??

Blog Entries
    Just don't put him on the birth certificate. You can still claim through csa

Tapatalking on v4
    Elliott is 5 Flo is 3
    And baking baby number 3!

Thank you for your quick reply. I will be doing that.
    Jo

I saw my little wriggling bump on:
    2/8/13 @ 9+5!
    27/8/13 @ 13+2!
    3/9/13 @ 14+2!

Team Pink or Team Blue??