Thread: Not sure what to do anymore....

Not sure what to do anymore....

I have been having trouble with my ex oh since Thomas was 6months old well even before that but i left him as Thomas was 6 months old... Anyways it has got really messy and i am not really sure of my rights as a mum my ex oh now lives with his new 19 year old gf who has a 3 year old of her own. He is now on the dole and she doesn't work either!
    I let my son stay over night for 2 nights but i am now under the impression my son shares a bed with the little girl and the ex oh wont give me any kind of evidence that he doesn't

I get abusive txts almost everyday!

I let him have thomas for a full day to be told as soon as he shut the door he was keeping him over night. Its something new every single week
    I cant really live like this anymore

Is your ex on the birth certificate?

Keep all abusive texts as you can take these to the Police station and a non molestation order or harassment order can be issued if there is sufficient evidence.

Re the returning him to your care you need a residency order if your ex is on the birth certificate.

He is on the birth certificate yeah which makes it even harder!!
    He never makes real arrangements or keeps to them! The txts are unreal at times
    Just cant go on x

to update i got a drunk phone call off him last night kicking off where finally his new gf told him to leave me alone but he carried on to leave me 6 missed calls and txt messages!

I'd call the non emergency police number, 101 is it? for advice about the abusive text and amount of phone calls, see if they can offer anything in ways of advice
    with regards to contact, i'd book in with a solicitor for a free consultation(most of them to them) and see about taking him to court for regular access on paper and then if he doesn't return your son you can get the police to fetch him back!
    I'm not really sure what you can do about him sharing a bed with the little girl though? my kids share beds but I suppose its a bit different with your situation

Loving being a mummy of 3 gorgeous princes & 2 beautiful princesses
    Totally in love with my hubby
    Mum to Rion-9-born Feb 2006(T+1) Jack-7-born August 2007(T+2)
    John-5-born April 2009(37+5) Ava-mae -4-born Feb 2011(39+2)
    and Isla Grace - 9 weeks - born Dec 2014(37)

I have asked a solicitor for advice and they have said the texts are that bad he might only be able to see my little one in a contact centre!

The sharing bed i dont like as he doesnt no the little girl and i dont no them at all x

If that's what the solicitors have had take him to court then hun
    Loving being a mummy of 3 gorgeous princes & 2 beautiful princesses
    Totally in love with my hubby
    Mum to Rion-9-born Feb 2006(T+1) Jack-7-born August 2007(T+2)
    John-5-born April 2009(37+5) Ava-mae -4-born Feb 2011(39+2)
    and Isla Grace - 9 weeks - born Dec 2014(37)

Quote Originally Posted by mumof4tobe View Post
    If that's what the solicitors have had take him to court then hun
    This follow the advice of the solicitor. Keep all text messages and don't answer any phone calls.
    And to be honest, I wouldn't be handing my LO over to him xx

Tippy tappy on my iPad