Christmas Plates

Thread: Butlins Bognor

Butlins Bognor

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    Hi lovely ladies

We are off to butlins bognor on Monday for 4 nights and this is our first visit. We are staying in the wave hotel dolphin room which looks quite nice on the Internet and both dd's are so excited, they are aged 4 and almost 3.

I was just wondering if anybody had been and had any tips please? Also, I have seen that you can pay an extra 12 per person for a fast pass wristband to get into certain things (shows I think) 15 minutes early. Is this worth the money or just another rip off?

Thank you ladies

Jilly xx

Babystanden went recently. Will see if she can help you

Sent from my GT-I9100

Cheering BS to a much wanted BFP!!

Eeeeeek im so so jealous!! Youre going to have a fab time!!

We went on the 20 may for 4 nights 5 days and already planning a return trip!

We didnt buy the B-line passes however I can say I saw the benefits! Especially when it came to things like the character shows as there arent many seats and you need to be seated so there is usually a race to the front.

Keep an eye out on the chatacter photoshoots too! We watched the thomas show and about 10 mins in to the show we saw the queue at the photo line start to grow so I sent hubby to queue whilst I watched the show. When the show ended the people who hadnt twigged had to join a massive line and they had to tell people they couldnt have a photo done which was a shame

If you do want to go to the character shows, bob, fireman sam etc, make sure you go to the booking office in the skyline to secure your tickets as although they are all free, spaces are limited so if you can grab those when you arrive then thats a bonus. We did that after leaving our luggage in left luggage

Cant comment on the wave as we stayed in the apts but im sure you will have an amazing time
    After 1 year, 4 months of trying, we have finally managed to make a baby brother for Jakey!

Jakey - Born 26/05/11 @ 9.45pm 8lb 11oz x

Thank you so much, I might talk to dh about the B-line tickets. I kind of begrudge paying the extra 48 but don't want the girls to miss out.

I'm glad you had such a good time.

Jilly xx

Yea in the school holidays they are a must but during term time theyre kind of hit and miss. We jist got to everything 15 mins early so we were forst (besides the B-lines) then legged it to see what seats where left haha so that is an option. Its do-able but risky!

Have a fantastic time xx
    After 1 year, 4 months of trying, we have finally managed to make a baby brother for Jakey!

I've just been looking at what it gets you in early for and the only thing I can see is the character shows is that right? The tots disco is in the skyline pavilion which it doesn't work for and I can't see us going to the centre stage in the evenings as the girls will be too tired.

Would we just be buying them then for the character shows?

Jilly xx

Ah ok well if you wont be going to centre stage at all then I wouldnt bother with them. Just be at the chatacter shows 15 mins before it starts sk youre early in the queue x