Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Im sick of not having a bump. i just have a big flabby belly :(

Im sick of not having a bump. i just have a big flabby belly :(

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    im 17 weeks and still dont have a bump im really overweight, so thats probably why, but thought id feel some sort of bump by now. got my jeggings on today and they dont feel tighter than normal yet and they arent even maternity onces. hope everything is ok inside.

i think i started to feel movement yesterday although im not sure. it was like something moving inside and like pressure inside my stomach. this is my first pregnancy so i have nothing to compare it with, but its a feeling ive never felt. xxx

I'm feeling the same if I lay down I can feel a little bit but not able to see anything w deranged if you ever will be and t tell that m pregnant

My baby girl born 24th July 2013 at 37 weeks

well hopefully we just pop one day. i want a massive bump too be honest i dont know if i will get a bump as my belly is so big to start with lol. xxx

I'm at that stage where I look fat not pregnant lol.

It should feel hard just below your belly button x
    **Mum to Paris 14 who has Aspergers Syndrome and Harrison 6 who has Autism**
    **Step Mum to Beth 15 and James 12 who has Autism and learning difficulties **

I'm overweight too but people at work are saying my belly is getting bigger, it feels harder but not sure if its bigger, I think people are just paying more attention to it now they know I'm pregnant! Also I find it annoying that whenever you see someone the first thing they do is look at your belly lol anyone else get this?

Yep. People have started to touch my belly too
    **Mum to Paris 14 who has Aspergers Syndrome and Harrison 6 who has Autism**
    **Step Mum to Beth 15 and James 12 who has Autism and learning difficulties **

Mine too! It's annoying me already!

Is it your first baby? With my first I wasn't overweight but I didn't start to show til 30 weeks! I wore my regular size 10 jeans to my 20 week scan and for quite a while after, so maybe your stomach muscles are keeping everything nice and neat!

**Approved Link**

My Diary - Selling thread

yea ppl have been looking at my belly. i feel like saying "what u looking at!!!" xxx

yea its my first baby. when i lie down my stomach feels harder than normal below my belly button but when i stand up its just all flabby. id give anything for a perfect round bump! xxx

Hun I could feel my change in my belly rather than see it but in last week Iv just gone huge defo popped and I'm only 3 weeks ahead of u and fat too so just be patient lol xx

Im overweight too and although my belly felt different at abt 19 wks I didn't really notice it till abt 21wks. And even now sometimes I think I 'look' pregnant other times I think just fat. Im definatly feeling huge and heavy tho which isn't helping with feeling 'fat' nevermind wait till last couple of months, we'll all be moaning about the bumps lol

My sister never really showed at all when she had her daughter and she was born weighing 7.9
    Our Twins!!

Blog Entries
    I know exactly what you mean. I have moaned to my husband so often that I feel fat not pregnant. People who don't know I'm pregnant probably think I'm just eating all the pies. My husband made me laugh this morning. I referred to myself as "fat cow" and he said, "no, gorgeous, pregnant cow!" Nice.

I'm soo glad you've said this - I feel the same way - already overweight - so already able to wear my old 'fatter than I am now' clothes rather than pretty-flouncy-look-at-me-I'm-pregnant clothes - and I just feel as fat as ever - Last night my OH said "bloody hell, either you've put loads of weight back on, or you're starting to show! - but he genuinely couldn't tell! - not exactly a chat up line!!

Quote Originally Posted by cheekyboo View Post
    yea its my first baby. when i lie down my stomach feels harder than normal below my belly button but when i stand up its just all flabby. id give anything for a perfect round bump! xxx
    This is exactly how I feel hopefully ill pop at 30 weeks too only 5 weeks till then

My baby girl born 24th July 2013 at 37 weeks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast