Thread: ☆ April 2013 babies ☆

Quote Originally Posted by lou89 View Post
    Fruit shoot you popped I totally missed that congratulations and a girl too
    Thank you xxxxx I didn't do a labour thread, didn't have time in the end

Can't wait to join you ladies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Now a Mummy of 2!

we are filling up! Can't believe we are here FS

I'm hoping tonight's feeding isn't as stressful as last night, she was seriously hungry! I'm one tired muma!

Off to yoga early in the morning. My fitness regime starts back this week will do yoga in the morning & bike ride afternoon. I need to make up a snack box for when I'm bf as I seem to get so hungry & grab whatever I can & start scoffing.

My Little man Tobias arrived 21st June 2010
    My Little madam Adlise arrived 17 March 2013

Ok yummy mummies, how are we all going?
    I'm so excited that we are all starting to pop in here now
    My doula telephoned today & she's popping in to see us next week

Hi
    We are doing well. Keir is mucousy and not latching too well but I'm trying not to stress as it's very early days. I've had some issues with low BP, vomiting and morphine related itch but nothing serious.
    Hope you are all doing well x

Now a Mummy of 2!

We're all piling in now

All ok here thank you. Florence had her 5 day check yesterday and she did great. Had heel prick test and has lost 5% of weight. Woke every 3hrs last night, was bliss!

How are you recovering Jules? 6 days after EMCS and I'm moving around so much better now x

Glad your both doing well xxx
    Madam was def going thru the 2 week growth spurt! It's starting to settle thank golly and we've had the odd 4 hrly feeds - so sanity is creeping back.
    I'm starting to get back into my fitness, I can't believe how unfit I became, stopped running at20weeks. Starting slow this week but hoping weekend next week to get into a jog esp while she's not feeding constantly.
    Got hold of the la leche league in Swiss for some support with the bf as its all new to me.
    I don't like feeding madam in bed so I get up with each feed & I can't believe the rubbish on the telly at night

My ticker has turned to one week old time is going so fast, slow down! Just managed to get F to sleep. Going to try myself now!

Glad you're getting into the swing of things Ophelia

Morning ladies
    Ophelia I can't believe you're planning to be running again so soon! Be careful of those tummy muscles etc
    Sounds like you and your little ladies are doing well
    We are pretty good here but can't wait to get home tomorrow! Keir was initially very mucousy and a bit sleepy but seems to be getting there. I've been expressing colostrum and giving him that by syringe if he isn't keen to latch. He just fed well for 45 mins though

Now a Mummy of 2!

Nice to see you here a jukes Glad feeding is going ok. Can totally relate to wanting to get home. I was desperate up get out of there!

Florence has been waking hourly since 9pmm .. Sooo tired

I went for an hours brisk walk this morning, fed madam threw her in stroller, I whacked on my track suit pants & runners (left the pj milk stained top on ) and off we went - I didn't run, I think I was giving everyone a coronary with the jog so we walked 'very fast' for one min then slow 2 min then fast one min
    FS xxxxx I'm so glad Adelise has finished the feeding marathon it was killing me - we had another good night 4 hrly so I def have my sanity & energy back - we had last week when she was going thru the munchies horror movies on my limited English channels it wasn't the best - I've been getting into house dr its on around 5am my time so 4ish your time, I think channel 5?
    I got hold of the la leche league in Swiss & had a lovely english expat lady call me & we spoke for over an hour, it was so ood to talk to someone & have the support.
    We have more visitors popping in this morning.
    I think BS will be in here next

Let's hope so Ophelia. You must be feeling full of energy to go out walking so early!
    I got a few cat naps overnight. Keir has brought up more mucousy vomit this morning but looks like we are good to go home I'm missing DH and DD so much. Feels like DH has had much less time with his baby this time as we both agreed he should spend time with DD and be the one to put her to bed.

Now a Mummy of 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Ophelia View Post
    I think BS will be in here next
    *hopes* stalking here already.....lol

.: Proud Mommy To Our Two Beautiful Princesses :.

I think you should enjoy your weekend BS as my prediction says early next week like Monday Tuesday
    I wish we could all get together for coffee
    I got a new nursing pillow today as the one I had was terrible

OMG we just had 5 hrs sleep! She had gone 5 hrs between a feed - just feeding her now. How did that happen after last week of feeding constantly.

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast