Page 2 of 252 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: December 2012 ( and honorary December ) mummies chat thread - back by popular demand!

Good to see you all here. I liked our cosy thread!
    Oh I should add a picture too! I quite like him.

Almost smiling here I think?

aaaw laura, Leonards such a cutie! Defo looks like a cheeky smile!
    melts my heart when Joshua smiles at me ❤

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    .♡. Joshua - 29.11.2012 .♡.
    .♡. 7.9.2011 - Will never forget you .♡.

hello everyone

I'm Maddy and Ettalie was born on 10th December by elective section (DD1 was emergency section, she is 3 now), weighing 7lb 8oz. She's since put on nearly 4lb and is a right chunk. Can't believe how much she has grown, she was so tiny! Will post a pic when i get a mo. Love all your pics, lovely to see everyone's babbas. Ettalie started the spots around 3 weeks and although her face ones have cleared up, she has them all over her head now!

Quote Originally Posted by stephyboox View Post
    aaaw laura, Leonards such a cutie! Defo looks like a cheeky smile!
    melts my heart when Joshua smiles at me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, I think so too!

Quote Originally Posted by flowerchild View Post
    hello everyone

I'm Maddy and Ettalie was born on 10th December by elective section (DD1 was emergency section, she is 3 now), weighing 7lb 8oz. She's since put on nearly 4lb and is a right chunk. Can't believe how much she has grown, she was so tiny! Will post a pic when i get a mo. Love all your pics, lovely to see everyone's babbas. Ettalie started the spots around 3 weeks and although her face ones have cleared up, she has them all over her head now!
    Glad she's doing well, how do you pronounce her name?
    Last edited by Mol; 21-01-2013 at 11:34 AM.

Mini baby I felt the same as you but I will try to keep popping in there too but it's hard to keep up with such a big thread.
    Lovely pics ladies. Aren't we all clever!!

Thanks for reassuring me about the spots. It's such a shame as she is a pretty little thing:-(

We have been to register Tabitha today do she is official!

I am 5 weeks post section today so was thinking of ringing the insurance to see if I can drive. If not its only 1 more week.
    Maddy you can drive this week can't you? 😊
    Fab Fertile Fogie
    Mum to E 17 M 13, and step mum to A 23 three gorgeous girls
    Grown them a sister! baby T born 17/12/12

http://www.pregnancyforum.org.uk/sho...s-well-35-plus!!)

Hi dec mums
    I dont feel offended u chat where your r most comfy
    I cant keep up with the thread either so dont worry about that
    I hope u dont mind me poping in and being nosey as i love looking at pic of all the lo esp as mine is getting so big now

Not at all miss 30. It's lovely sharing pics of our beautiful babies! C
    Fab Fertile Fogie

is it not your doctor you need to speak to deejay? something about emergency stops?

Argh I wish Oscar was chubby, I feel guilty that he's not putting on weight because I want to feed him. Everyone keeps saying how dinky he is and I end up feeling s*it...combine that with no pooing or smiling and its just making me worry constantly!

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 2

Yay so glad this is up and running I find it so much easier having a smaller group.

So Im Kitty and Sadie Hart was born on 2nd January weighing 8.11lbs. The little chunk isnt even 3 weeks old yet but is now 9.6lbs, I think my milk is gold top! Shes such a good baby but poor little girl has got a cold so shes more fussy and irritable the last few days.

So heres my Sadie Pops in her favorite position:

and here she is on her 1st trip out last week:

Yay kitty you made it back here!
    Fab Fertile Fogie

Its nice to have the december mummies chat back

My little man was born 5/1/13 9lb2oz and was 11 days late after missing his due date on christmas day!!

Here is the little chunk - he feeds for England - he is now FF. He's very chilled out and seems to know exactly whats going on!! he is now 16 days old - i can't believe his eyes are changing color already - there going a very dark brown colour, they have almost changed now!
    Also the HV reckons it won't be long until he's smiling as it seems he is already trying

Bath time

Last edited by daisy12; 21-01-2013 at 03:35 PM.

It's pronounced like 'Natalie' but starting with Etta, 'E' as in 'egg' sound.

Yep can drive again now Dee, except I'm not as the roads are so bad with the ice!
    But you should be able to go to your doc at 5 weeks to check, or have your 6 week appointment a bit early, that's what I did.

Gem, it's so tempting to compare with other babies but try not to, I bet he'll be smiling really soon. BF babies can go days and days with no poo and it's normal because there is supposed to be little waste from breastmilk. I'm worrying because Ettalie does several a day and they smell really bad, not like bf poo should!

Hi daisy and kitty, such cute pics.

Am worrying about her cradle cap and flat head too!
    Last edited by flowerchild; 21-01-2013 at 07:41 PM.

With the driving can I just start again at 6 weeks?
    Realistically I won't get to Gp before Monday anyway. My 6 week check is the following Monday.

Have you got an evening/ bedtime routine?
    I tried an evening bath for the first time and a feed but she is always wide awake until 10-11 pm
    Usually she falls asleep with oh who then puts her in bed but we are attempting the new sell settling so she is on her basket and drifting off.
    Here's to a good night.
    Fab Fertile Fogie

Well the doctor I saw this time looked at me like I was mad and said I could have driven after a month! The doctor I spoke to on the phone said definitely not before 6 weeks so they all seem to have their own opinion. I think you'll be safe by 6 weeks though

Our bedtime routine is feed feed and more feed I don't bath her every day but I think I'll start that in a couple of weeks to get into more of a routine and attempt to bring bedtime forwards a bit. She is into her own little routine of falling asleep between 10-11pm, waking 3-4am and then not again until 7-8am. This is after constant feeding from 6-11pm though, but I have no problem with that if it means I get some sleep! She looks HUGE in her basket now, but Orlagh lasted in hers until she was 5 months old and she was on 91st centile for weight! I want to stretch it out as long as possible because Orlagh is in the cot bed still and won't be vacating it until her new bedroom is ready. This is the new bedroom in the loft. But will DH just paint it? oh no, he has to sand down every single little teeeeeeny bump, then fills it again, then sands it back down. I don't think it'll be ready until she's 5 at this rate! Don't think Ettalie will last in her basket until she's 2 somehow!!!
    Last edited by flowerchild; 22-01-2013 at 10:02 AM.

Lol Maddy re Oh and the painting!!! I need Tabitha to stay in her basket till she's 7 at this rate. We still haven't started our loft conversion ( long story to do with unpleasant divorce and financial settlements outstanding! Grrrhhhhhh&#128534 we may just fit a standard cot in our bedroom but I wanted to buy a cot bed and yet can't put tab in the room that will be hers as OH's daughter stays there when she comes. I'll just bury my head back in the sand I think.
    Fab Fertile Fogie

Page 2 of 252 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast