Thread: 7 week old gorgeous baby girl and newly single mum

7 week old gorgeous baby girl and newly single mum

Just thought I'd post on here and see if any has had similar experiences.

Was with my partner for almost 3 years when I fell pregnant and now have a gorgeous baby girl who is 7 weeks.

Anyway found out when baby was about 2 weeks old that my partner was basically lying to me, spending bill money etc on rubbish! Obviously I don't want my daughter brought up in this environment I want her to have the best start in life.

I have a great family and am now back living with my mum along with my sister in a 3 bedroom house, so I'm basically living out of one room. I do get support from my family but its still so hard. Some days I feel like I'm doing terrible and doubt myself so much! I feel like my wee one is sensing my energy and stress and has been a bit unsettled. Seem to be having a good night tonight so hopefully things will calm down.

I'm sure there's lots of you ladies in similar positions, how did you cope and any ways to relieve the stress lol x

Quote Originally Posted by Mummy2Layla View Post
    Just thought I'd post on here and see if any has had similar experiences.

Was with my partner for almost 3 years when I fell pregnant and now have a gorgeous baby girl who is 7 weeks.

Anyway found out when baby was about 2 weeks old that my partner was basically lying to me, spending bill money etc on rubbish! Obviously I don't want my daughter brought up in this environment I want her to have the best start in life.

I have a great family and am now back living with my mum along with my sister in a 3 bedroom house, so I'm basically living out of one room. I do get support from my family but its still so hard. Some days I feel like I'm doing terrible and doubt myself so much! I feel like my wee one is sensing my energy and stress and has been a bit unsettled. Seem to be having a good night tonight so hopefully things will calm down.

I'm sure there's lots of you ladies in similar positions, how did you cope and any ways to relieve the stress lol x

Family being close to me have pulled me through some tough times this last year. I was left in the same position money wise - Ex hadn't paid bills and left me with mountains of debts to pay off (after speaking to the water company, some of it is dating back over 4 years!!).

As for de-stressing, i crochet, cross stitch or something crafty to take my mind off life. Do you have any hobbies you could do to de stress?
    Mum to Alice (6) and Lewis (4)
    x