Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well tomorrow is the THE DAY....

That's lovely my little boy is the same he so attentive to me especially now Im very noticeably pregnant he gets me tissues if I'm crying and tucks me in bed bless him xx

Natalie x x

[/IMG]
    Two Little Boys ... Josh and Jack <3

Quote Originally Posted by joshuasmummy View Post
    That's lovely my little boy is the same he so attentive to me especially now Im very noticeably pregnant he gets me tissues if I'm crying and tucks me in bed bless him xx

Natalie x x

Awww bless him xx
    Sending Love, Folic Acid And Babydust

Quote Originally Posted by secretly wishing View Post
    Well we told him we sat hum down and showed him the scan picture saying that it's the reason why I am sometimes sick. Jamie asked if the hospital can take it out and I told him that it has to stay there til the summer holidays as its his his little brother or sister

The smile on his face was amazing he immediately jumped up and ran off to tell his cousins in the other room. He's now fussing over me asking if I need a pillow. Am I warm enough? Do I want a drink

I'm blessed to have such a lovely son

I'm in such a soppy mood with seeing the scan and telling Jamie- I don't know how I'm gonna get through the school Christmas play tonight better pack some tissues
    Aww what a little sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by maridunn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mummysarah+co View Post
    My children have been going on about wanting another baby brother or sister for ages. I often get 'how does the baby get in the mummy's tummy?' and 'How does the baby get out of the mummy's tummy?' At 4,5 and 8 I have to be careful about how I explain it to them because they are all at different stages of understanding. So far I have resorted to 'Ask your dad'
    come to ilfracombe & show them the damien hirst statue!

(of the pregnant lady in case you're wondering what on earth im on about!!!!)
    I think that statue would freak them out! plus it doesn't show them how the baby got in there or how it gets out I'll stick with 'ask your dad' for now teeheehee
    Mummy to: Kyle (9), Ebony (7), Harvey (6), Holly (Newbie), And 2 angel babies (Delayed Miscarraige: 06.01.13 - EDD: 27.07.13 and miscarriage: 30.04.14 - EDD: 25/12/14) - TTC #4 since June '09

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12