Page 3 of 888 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: ***** March 2013 Mummies Thread *****

I had a jacket spud with cheese and beans.

Havnt stopped eating today!

Had Crucnhy nut clusters for brekkie, then a mint aero and a packet of pickled onion monster munch and 2 x clemetines so far and its only 2.30!

Loving the cheese theme with the March mummies I was out shopping which is why I bought a pasty, but I actually bought jackets and beans for tea! I can add a snickers and a welsh cake to my total if it makes you feel better clobo!

Hi Everyone, I'm also due in March (17th). I havnt really been very forward in posting on here, but I'll make more of an effort and hope to get to know you all xo

Using Tapatalk

I like the mad march hare

Think I feel 'something' very occasionally. Getting a bit impatient for proper kicks
    Miffs is 4 , Bubbles is 2 & baby sister

Quote Originally Posted by Debs86 View Post
    Hi Everyone, I'm also due in March (17th). I havnt really been very forward in posting on here, but I'll make more of an effort and hope to get to know you all xo

Using Tapatalk
    Welcome! I don't get the chance to post much either, but I was hoping with a specific thread to check everyday it would make it easier! Have added you on now!

Quote Originally Posted by *DogLover* View Post
    I like the mad march hare

Think I feel 'something' very occasionally. Getting a bit impatient for proper kicks
    I am also impatient! I am hoping I will worry less if I can feel movement!!

I know what you mean toaster. I heard hb last wed but thats me back wondering if everything is ok. I try to relax as much as I can & enjoy my pregnancy. I don't suppose hormones help really. Still belly is getting bumpy so that must be good sign
    Miffs is 4 , Bubbles is 2 & baby sister

Podgie
    I love this thread

I have felt movement a few times but its not regular I was getting worried as it had been a few days and I had not felt anything over the weekend but we were really busy so I just think it was cause I was concentrating on other things but I have felt it since I try not to worry but it's hard not too have my next scan on Thursday

X

Quote Originally Posted by *DogLover* View Post
    I know what you mean toaster. I heard hb last wed but thats me back wondering if everything is ok. I try to relax as much as I can & enjoy my pregnancy. I don't suppose hormones help really. Still belly is getting bumpy so that must be good sign
    Definitely a good sign! My DH keeps reminding me that everything must be fine as I am still being sick and I am super emotional!

Quote Originally Posted by Podgie View Post
    I love this thread

I have felt movement a few times but its not regular I was getting worried as it had been a few days and I had not felt anything over the weekend but we were really busy so I just think it was cause I was concentrating on other things but I have felt it since I try not to worry but it's hard not too have my next scan on Thursday

X
    Yes, you dont generally feel much when you are busy. I think baby rocks off to sleep with the constant movement.

Good luck with your scan!! Are you hoping to find out gender, or stay team green?

Podgie
    I just can't wait to feel proper movement so I know it's ok We want to find out so fingers crossed baby behaves as when we have been before it keeps turning its back on us
    X

Must stop buying baby clothes...

Anyone else unable to resist? It was a 3 babygrow in Tesco today...
    Islay Jean, born 24/06/2011 at 2016 weighing 3.46kg in Hannover, Germany.

Louisa Joyce, born 15/03/2013 at 1900 weighing 8lb at home in Yorkshire, UK.

***Congrats to Soarkle113 and Emily for Baby C***
    ***Congrats to Cupcake Sparkle and and Henry for Baby T and Baby I***

***Congrats to Rabbit and Babystanden for their BFPs!***

Having a toddler I have so many baby clothes already! And the grandparents are rather over-enthusastic with present buying...

I was waiting until after the scan... whoops!

I said I have most of my sons clothes left so I am not buying anything new! Having doubts I will stick to this though especially when shops have sales, discounts, buy one get one half price..... Its not our fault baby shopping is addictive! And so cute!

Page 3 of 888 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast