Page 2 of 888 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: ***** March 2013 Mummies Thread *****

Hellow fellow March Mummies!

Im due 2nd March

Started feeling flutters around 16-17 weeks, now im feeling proper movements. Still cant feel or see from the outside though.

Borrowed my friends doppler so me and OH are gonna listen to bubba later

Ive seen some lovely pram suits, suppose it still could be chilly March/ April time so im definately going to get one just in case. Just waiting to know if we are Pink or Blue!

Hi March Mummies!

I've just started feeling the baby last week. Yesterday was the strongest when I took my son to football i kept being poked - I couldn't listen to the teacher as I was too excited!!

I also think I'll be getting a pram suit, though I've not looked at any yet.

Oh, and my due date is March 12th x x

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    hey march mummies! im due march 6th! ive been waiting for a march thread!
    im a bit worried about movement. felt a few flutters but sometimes i wonder whether or not it is the baby. I thought it would get stronger and more frequent but i dont feel it every day makes me worry lol.
    can't wait to feel real kicks xx
    Same here but dont want to worry myself too much. I dont think it gets frequent till a bit later on sweet so dont panic. Im trying not too xx

Just heard the HB at the midwife... took a bit of searching though! When of he first things we heard was a kick. She also confirmed the baby uis where I thought it was for the movements. Don't have anotherr appointment for 10 weeks though until 27 weeks (have scan at 20 weeks).
    Islay Jean, born 24/06/2011 at 2016 weighing 3.46kg in Hannover, Germany.

Louisa Joyce, born 15/03/2013 at 1900 weighing 8lb at home in Yorkshire, UK.

***Congrats to Soarkle113 and Emily for Baby C***
    ***Congrats to Cupcake Sparkle and and Henry for Baby T and Baby I***

***Congrats to Rabbit and Babystanden for their BFPs!***

I don't mind in a way as its hell parking at the doctors (rural practise, you have to drive unless you are in the village) and entertaining a toddler during an appointment isn't easy.

I used to get scans at my doctors appointments in Germany!

We're lucky here in Cyprus, in the first trimester you have an appointment every 2 weeks where they check your weight, urine and you have a scan, then in the 2nd tri it's once a month then I think every 2 weeks again in the 3rd tri.

I don't drive though and luckily OH's boss has been very accommodating about him nipping off or being late. he loves coming to my appointments with me as it makes him feel involved.
    Addison George born 04 March 2013 in Paralimni, Cyprus, weighing 3636 grams.

Cassidy Pearl born 28 April 2015 in Galway, Ireland, weighing 3560 grams.

Hi ladies nice to see this thread has started

I've my 16wk MW app tomorrow then my 20wk scan on 25th Oct can't wait x

I have added due dates up to here! I have added Teegee in as I could see her due date in her ticker! But if it is wrong or you want me to remove it, I will! I haven't added SomedaySoon or Claire1985 in yet as I didn't want to get the dates wrong! If you want me to add or remove anything from the OP just let me know! I haven't tried it out on my phone yet, so hopefully it is not too 'busy'!

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    hey march mummies! im due march 6th! ive been waiting for a march thread!
    im a bit worried about movement. felt a few flutters but sometimes i wonder whether or not it is the baby. I thought it would get stronger and more frequent but i dont feel it every day makes me worry lol.
    can't wait to feel real kicks xx
    I was worried too, as they said I would feel movement sooner the second time - but I was told it could be the way baby is lying or where the placenta is or any number of reasons. So not to worry! Easier said than done I know!! I would also love more regular scans and appointments at the moment. Just a five minute appointment for reassurance until we are being booted every day!

Thanks toaster I'm happy for you to put 18 March for now and then if it changes at my 20wk scan I'll let you know xx

You're spot on with mine Toaster, me and Claire1985 are the same day.

Love the topical March pictures as well!
    Addison George born 04 March 2013 in Paralimni, Cyprus, weighing 3636 grams.

Cassidy Pearl born 28 April 2015 in Galway, Ireland, weighing 3560 grams.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire1985 View Post
    Thanks toaster I'm happy for you to put 18 March for now and then if it changes at my 20wk scan I'll let you know xx
    I have added you in! I didn't think about them changing my EDD at my 20 week scan! Hopefully, they wont put me forward or I wont be a March Mummy anymore!!

Quote Originally Posted by Teegee View Post
    You're spot on with mine Toaster, me and Claire1985 are the same day.

Love the topical March pictures as well!
    Great! Glad you like the pictures, I was hoping they would look nice and not annoying!

If people want me to add in scan dates, and/or team colours I can do that also! Its our thread after all.

So what did everyone have for lunch?!

I had yet another cheese and onion pasty and yet another strawberry milkshake!

Page 2 of 888 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast