Christmas Plates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't mean to offend anyone, but this is really annoying me...

Blog Entries

Angry I don't mean to offend anyone, but this is really annoying me...

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    I no everyone's entitled to their own views and actions so i don't mean to offend anyone.
    I'm watching 'Adoption Stories' and there's somebody on there who gave up there baby a year n bit ago, and now she's found out she's 30 weeks pregnant AGAIN and want's to give it up AGAIN.
    She's saying she doesn't want a baby and can't afford to look after one.
    But if you can't afford one then put something on the end of it! Or use some sort of birth control.

I mean there's people like me who have been trying for nearly a year or even longer, and there's this woman who's giving up another baby a year and a half after giving up the first one!

I no people can do what they want, but it just seems so unfair!

~*~*~ I WILL have a 2013 baby!! ~*~*~

~*~*~ TTC since June 2011. After a loss in May 2011 ~*~*~

~*~*~ Cheering my fellow LTTTC SomedaySoon to a sticky BFP ~*~*~

~*~*~ Cheered Ricey83 On To A Super Sticky BFP ~*~*~

~*~*~ Wishing Ricey83 a happy & healthy pregnancy ~*~*~

I know, it just goes to show that life is fundamentally unfair

I guess she is doing the right thing if she really doesn't feel she could bring up a baby - there are so many couples who would give that baby so much love. Like you though, I can't understand why she doesn't sort her contraception methods out

Having been trying for 19 months myself, I get upset about things like this too so I can relate to that I generally avoid stuff like this on the telly atm - it just gets to me too much.

I hope your dream comes true very soon
    LucyMum The One Tubed Lady

In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks [/i]
    My diary: http://www.pregnancyforum.org.uk/sho...-November-2012
    Cheering for super sticky BFPs for Lucyloo & all the ttc fab fertile fogies

Mum to Daisy (11), Rosie (9), Ruby (6) amd Eira born 17/11/12
    MC July 2007 6+3wks Babaloon,
    MC August 2011 10wks, little Tiny Ears RIP babies, we will never forget xxx

It's very unfair hun! I know how you feel and I'm sure many others would
    It's so easy to see other people and wonder why they have the opportunity and you don't
    I used to cry to my OH all the time! 'why not us? We're good people, we have a lot of love to give a child'
    BUT you need to stay positive and remember that it WILL be your turn one day (hopefully soon) and you will appreciate it even more because it will be sooooooo precious!!
    People make mistakes everyday when it comes to cherry, many have abortions and others go all the way and have the babies and give them up
    The worst ones are the ones who keep a child which they dont want and treat them badly or hurt them or leave them to come to harm! Atleast this woman is giving the child up to hopefully a good home where it will receive the love and care it needs

Sending you lots of honey, keep smiling xxx

as horrible as it sounds though but just think its people like her who make it possible for couples who cant concieve to have children so everytime someone is irrisponsible like that a new coupless heartbreakin long term ttc comes to a happy end =] xx

btw just read the post back im not sticking up for her it would get me mad too she should use something and not use adoption as some kind of protection but thought id add a positive spin on it xx
    Last edited by Melimoo; 19-02-2012 at 05:18 PM.
    Proud mum to a beautiful baby boy Owen, born 28th may 2012 with gas and air

check out my youtube for my pregnancy Vlogs & post-partum videos
    http://www.youtube.com/user/melissaglister?feature=mhee my youtube vlog pregnancy/postpartum

No, people can't do what they want. She has no right to be giving babies away like that.
    If you can't afford a baby, buy a packet of condoms, or stop sleeping around ffs!!!! x

I totally feel you.
    The times that i was watching the Jeremy Kyle show and there were women having babies just like that, and there being 7 potential fathers etc, i'd get so angry!!!!!! and OH was getting upset watching it too.

If she doesn't want any babies she should use protection tbh.

[URL="http://alterna-tickers.com"]

sometimes birth control fails. As sad as it is she could get abortions instead and a childless couple may not get to have a family. If she wasn't using birth control then no that isn't right. i would expect someone to be as careful as possible after 1 unwanted pregnancy

And yes jezza Kyle makes me sick the amount of woman on there that are so blasť about how many babies they have and they don't take proper care of them or who the father even is!

Quote Originally Posted by Maybebaby30 View Post
    And yes jezza Kyle makes me sick the amount of woman on there that are so blasť about how many babies they have and they don't take proper care of them or who the father even is!
    imagine that there are soooooooooooo many on the show, how many are they out there?! if i was one of them i'd be ashamed to go on telly. think about it x

Yep agree that birth control fails, but if she doesn't want kids and is using nothing then that's just not on

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRed View Post
    imagine that there are soooooooooooo many on the show, how many are they out there?! if i was one of them i'd be ashamed to go on telly. think about it x
    I wouldn't go on it but then so many seem to care so little they don't even make an effort when they go on

@chrisred, totally agree with you. it's a sad thought.

@chrisred, totally agree with you. it's a sad thought.
    it is indeed. i used to end up wanting to smash the telly, especially when i'd hear stories like 'you were a pain so i HAD to give you up and to care' or whatever it's called. wtf is that supposed to mean?! kids are not easy, you don't have them for fun and the smiles and when they sleep!!!! you have them no matter what, you have to look after them and they're your responsibility forever! sorry.... getting angry again lol x

It is heartbreaking to see/hear. These poor innocent children being given away as if they were just an inanimate object that the mother just doesn't need. It's a sad world we live in. I do understand though that there are people out there who can't have children and these unwanted babies give them the chance to be loving parents and, it gives the child a chance at a real life. Without knowing all the facts it's hard to judge wether the baby was indeed the result of failed contraception or, if she was just being irresponsible. I hope now after 2 unwanted pregnancies she goes on to a more safe method of birth control. The world is full of gorgeous children that need wonderful, loving homes. We really shouldn't be constantly bringing more and more of them into the already long list of parentless children.

Lol..and breathe 😊 I get what you're saying though x