Christmas Plates

Thread: AMH levels

AMH levels

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    I just wondered if anyone knows much about AMH levels? I'm a healthy volunteer in a fertility study where I have my AMH levels measured every 6 months. I've had 2 lots of results so far and they've both been in the normal range so I didn't really take much notice. I've just come across the two letters and realised that in Dec 2010 my level was 23.8 and in June 2011 it had dropped to 16. Is this normal? It seems like a big drop in just 6 months. I had my third test a couple of weeks ago so now I'm worried it's going to drop again. I'm 30 and we've just started trying for our first. I suffer from anxiety and depression so already quite stressed about the whole TTC.

Sorry I'm not sure about the AMH levels. Would you be able to ask the people running the study for any advice?

xxx

My Ovulation Chart----------------------My LTTTC Diary
    TTC #1 since June 08, mc @ 7 weeks (Sept 09),mc @ 8 weeks (June 10),
    mmc at 10 weeks (Sept 11)
    "When you're going through hell, keep going"
    Diagnosed with 'factor v leiden heterozygous' as possible cause for recurrent mc
    Cheering Loola, Lil, Looey and LucyMum a h&h 9 months!!!
    Cheering Bubalu, Macksie and all the LTTCers a sticky bfp!!!

Thank you. Unfortunately I work with the nurse running the study and I don't want anyone at work knowing we are trying. Which is why I've joined this forum so I can ask questions instead of worrying myself silly :-)