Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Don't Test Early" Club!

Re: The "Don't Test Early" Club!

ok ok ok, i'll join!

Saying that i didnt take a HPT at all last cycle...just waited for AF...

And the cycle before that i took a test but only because CharisandKeira made me!
    - well there was no force involved, but a text on a Saturday morning telling me she had tested just encouraged me to do the same...needless to say we both got BFN!

Just think off all the money we will save!
    Had my baby boy 7th March 2012

My BFP Chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32ca15
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hyperemesis.

Quote Originally Posted by CH_Juniour
    ok ok ok, i'll join!

Saying that i didnt take a HPT at all last cycle...just waited for AF...

And the cycle before that i took a test but only because CharisandKeira made me!
    - well there was no force involved, but a text on a Saturday morning telling me she had tested just encouraged me to do the same...needless to say we both got BFN!

Just think off all the money we will save!

Great idea for a club!..Im definitely joining here since i haven't had a period since March 16th and im pretty much all over the place due to coming off birth control pills!.

But i was a bit naughty and tested this morning and got a big fat negative! i guess i knew it was going to be negative but nothing prepares you for the feeling of an empty pregnancy test where a line should be x

Quote Originally Posted by axp1
    and would love to join, BUT I would be kidding myself if I said I wasn't going to test early I'm already feeling guilty about the one or two sneaky cigs I've had behind DH's back since giving up so I don't think I need another reason to beat myself up!

Good luck ladies, I am in awe!!
    This exactly! Im useless at trying to hold out on testing early, good luck to all of you that manage it though
    Mummy to: Kyle (9), Ebony (7), Harvey (6), Holly (Newbie), And 2 angel babies (Delayed Miscarraige: 06.01.13 - EDD: 27.07.13 and miscarriage: 30.04.14 - EDD: 25/12/14) - TTC #4 since June '09

Quote Originally Posted by lisa-marie
    Quote Originally Posted by axp1
    and would love to join, BUT I would be kidding myself if I said I wasn't going to test early I'm already feeling guilty about the one or two sneaky cigs I've had behind DH's back since giving up so I don't think I need another reason to beat myself up!

Good luck ladies, I am in awe!!
    Great idead Skykal Think it should be a sticky however I am with axp1 I would really be kidding myself I have a stash of ic's to feed my habit although fingers crossed looks like i might not be need them after this month
    Lisa-marie - you're the rare 10%!!!! Congratulations again

But everybody else (adopting stern voice here), please note that Lisa is the minority and has used up the 10% quota for now! So remember, just say no to early testing lol

I will go and update the OP with our angelic members now
    Aaaaaaand, when each person gets their BFP, we can record what DPO it was

My birth thread My birth story Cheering lots of lovely TTC and pregnant ladies!

formerly zwangered emeraldsroses's Avatar
    Heaven, third cloud from the pearly gates

Psst, SkyKal, great thread and so happy to see you updated the OP with the names, but you misspelled mine. It's emeraldsroses Everyone misspells it, so I'm used to it and also used to correcting everyone

"We donít stop laughing because we grow old;
    we grow old because we stop laughing.Ē
    - Benjamin Franklin

GD Support Thread
    | The making of Zwanger | My weight loss thread
    Introduced Kayred's Alfie to the world on 01-06-2012
    Introduced puppylove's Emma to the world on 05-07-2012

I will join, I couldn't stand another month of "am I? Arent I?"

After dodgy ic's at 9dpo I believed I was pg, but a neg FR today at 13dpo I guess I'm out lol

The "Don't Test Early" Club!

^ if af doesn't come in a few days then test again Hun. I'm not sure you are out just yet :hugs

Girls what does "in OP" mean? I'm new and don't understand! ((silly me)) xxx
    Mum to Harry - born 14/01/12

It'll be a success because that naughty Meggiewoo isn't around here anymore leading people astray

Re: The

Quote Originally Posted by NurseRussy
    ^ if af doesn't come in a few days then test again Hun. I'm not sure you are out just yet :hugs

Girls what does "in OP" mean? I'm new and don't understand! ((silly me)) xxx
    Original post I think! Xx

The "Don't Test Early" Club!

Oh I've seen the op now and that we are added so it all makes sense! Feel silly! Thanks :-) x
    Mum to Harry - born 14/01/12

Re: The

Quote Originally Posted by NurseRussy
    Oh I've seen the op now and that we are added so it all makes sense! Feel silly! Thanks :-) x

No probs honey! Xxx

NurseRussy - Yep, OP = Opening Page/Post

EmeraldS(!)roses! Funny, because I even wrote them all down on paper first to make sure I got them right with all the underscores and upper/lower case letters!! (Must chuck that list before Mr Sky asks what it is lol)

Claire2010 - From your chart I still think you ov'd CD28 mking you 3DPO today, and will have an answer next week but by all means, due to the confusing circumstances testing is a good idea for you. Good idea BD-ing when you have EWCM as you just never know!

Milford - I'm hoping POASaholic Meggiewoo doesn't spot this thread and corrupt my new recruits!!

xxxx

My birth thread My birth story Cheering lots of lovely TTC and pregnant ladies!

I think this is a fab idea and if I could forget it was the 2WW and just be surprised that AF has turned up then I'd sign up but this is one thing for which my will power cannot be controlled. I know it makes sense not to test from the point of view of evaps and 'is it /isn't it a BFP/BFN' and would probably save a lot of heartache with chemicals too. I think that I will have to wean myself off in a measured way and say no testing until 10 dpo in the first instance (I'm afraid I often start at 6dpo ) and see if I can get to 12 then 14.

I will, however, be hugely supportive of anyone who does want to hold off testing

Lost my Pip on 12/08/10, Little Squeak on 18/03/11 and Pickles 07/07/11
    Bubalu's Chart
    Cheering Pruep2, SandyMay and Lauraax and Special Cheers for LucyMum's Snowflake
    Thank you to my cheerers

'Tidy house = tidy mind= tidy womb' Coco

formerly zwangered emeraldsroses's Avatar
    Heaven, third cloud from the pearly gates

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKal
    EmeraldS(!)roses! Funny, because I even wrote them all down on paper first to make sure I got them right with all the underscores and upper/lower case letters!! (Must chuck that list before Mr Sky asks what it is lol)
    This is why I copy and paste names. I know I will type them wrongly if I write them down on paper first

"We donít stop laughing because we grow old;
    we grow old because we stop laughing.Ē
    - Benjamin Franklin

GD Support Thread
    | The making of Zwanger | My weight loss thread
    Introduced Kayred's Alfie to the world on 01-06-2012
    Introduced puppylove's Emma to the world on 05-07-2012

Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast