Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Don't Test Early" Club!

Re: The "Don't Test Early" Club!

Absolutely hun, not everyone will agree, it's like Marmite! I think you're either for or against early testing, it's a very debateable topic. There could easily be a "Do Test Early!" Club (which I suspect would be 10 times more popular lol). But unlike Marmite I guess with testing you can change your mind, depending on experiences... I just wanna make a stand lol

Very best of luck to you - temps are looking triphasic!

My birth thread My birth story Cheering lots of lovely TTC and pregnant ladies!

Great thread Skykal. I will definately join. I know that from charting I don't OV but it doesn't stop me cracking open those IC 'just in case I have missed OV' or 'FF has got it wrong'. :shakehead:

Keep strong ladies!

Xx
    My FF Chart My Diary
    2years TTC & 9th round of clomid - Nov 2012 -BFP!
    Cheered by Turquoise, Skykal, Laurz, CH Juniour, Catswhiskers, axp1, lucymum, muddles & Butterfly1414
    Cheering Butterfly1414, Reddybeck, & Cats to their BFP
    Cheering Laurz, Muddles & Turquoise to a H&H 9 Months!

Cheered Rachybeef, Laurz, Lucymum, axp1, Sky & CH to BFP and beyond. Congrats on your beautiful little babies.

do we get a telling off if we join then by total accident we on a stick early ?

x
    3 Angels along the way
    Cheering the lovely Macksie and Reddybeck
    Wishing My Muddles the happiest and healthiest of 9 month

Quote Originally Posted by Muddles
    Count me in SkyKal - I found it much less stressful not testing this mth (and I didnt do a sneaky IC at 11 DPO with evening wee at all )...but really, AF has come, I am upset but not completely wound up like I was last mth....so 13th of May at earliest (unless I ov late)...
    Aww Hun really sorry to hear she got you. Will be cheering loudly for May!

I'm a fully paid up member of the late testing club. 14 DPO at the earliest for me x

Quote Originally Posted by rachybeef

x
    Yep, not just a telling off but I may get the big doormen bouncers not to allow admittance!!
    It's an anti-POAS venue lol, no accidental peeing! Otherwise it would be like turning up to an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting with a litre of vodka in your bag!!

Quote Originally Posted by Muddles
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyKal

x
    Yep, not just a telling off but I may get the big doormen bouncers not to allow admittance!!
    It's an anti-POAS venue lol, no accidental peeing! Otherwise it would be like turning up to an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting with a litre of vodka in your bag!!
    But we are still allowed POAS when AF due right???? Otherwise we will have to wait until we get nice little bumps before we even realise we are duffaged!
    :shakehead:
    Lol @ getting a bump before testiong.... just think how quickly the scans would come round though!!

Ha ha, yep criteria for joining: "Thou shalt not test until at least the day AF is due."
    None of these FRER malarkies

That had me in stitches! And how can you accidentally wee on a stick anyway I have an image of all these ic's lined up in a row under the toilet seat and forgetting they're there

x
    BRILLIANT. ok, ok ill hold off......im in !!!! its my rule to myself this month anyway as my bday is 26th - around the time AF is due. So now testing now until im 26 years young!!!
    3 Angels along the way

Quote Originally Posted by lucylastic104
    That had me in stitches! And how can you accidentally wee on a stick anyway I have an image of all these ic's lined up in a row under the toilet seat and forgetting they're there
    thats exactly how it happens !!! i must put them there in my sleep ???
    3 Angels along the way

x
    BRILLIANT. ok, ok ill hold off......im in !!!! its my rule to myself this month anyway as my bday is 26th - around the time AF is due. So now testing now until im 26 years young!!!

That's the spirit hun!! Think what a lovely gift it would be to yourself, to see two definite pink lines, rather than spending the days leading up to your birthday getting eye strain!!
    xxx

me but only cos i never have tests in the house anyway lol

Urghhh i wish i could join... But i KNOW i don't have the will power xx

Sign me up please :-D

Beth We will all support you hon. Need a poas anonymous thread. "My names .........and it's been 1 hour since my last peestick"

Have given up on poas early when I used to I'd just think maybe it's too early and test the day after, and the day after, etc. It was horrible - getting your hopes up and down every day. Much better to wait for either the one low of AF or the one high of stonking pink lines I used to walk out of the bathroom looking miserable and my fella'd know I'd tested despite promising not to
    Cheering Thumbelina, Sarah&bump & all ltttc a bfp
    Cheering Tumtimes, Snoobs & Turquoise a happy 9 mths
    Life gives you both positive and negative - focus on the positives and move on.

Me me me
    LucyMum The 42 yr old One Tubed Lady
    Out of difficulties grow miracles, Jean de le Bruyere

Cheering for super sticky BFPs for all the ttc fab fertile fogies

Mum to Daisy (14), Rosie (12), Ruby (8), Eira (4) & Nerissa born 19/2/16
    MC July 2007 6+3wks Babaloon,
    MC August 2011 10wks, little Tiny Ears RIP babies, we will never forget xxx

I'm in! After nearly 3 years ttc I have discover its much easier getting your AF then getting bfn after bfn but telling yourself it 'could just be too early!', totally with you Skykal, it's far better seeing 2 definate lines that trying to squint and woory about evaps etc. I tend to tell myself to wait untill about 16dpo, by which time AF should, and usually has well and truly arrived!!!

Also Sky, well done for promoting charting!

xxx

My Ovulation Chart----------------------My LTTTC Diary
    TTC #1 since June 08, mc @ 7 weeks (Sept 09),mc @ 8 weeks (June 10), mmc at 10 weeks (Sept 11), mc at 8 weeks (June 14) mmc following IVF at 10 weeks (Sept 16) "When you're going through hell, keep going"
    Diagnosed with 'factor v leiden heterozygous' as possible cause for recurrent mc
    Cheering all the LTTCers a sticky bfp!!!

Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast