Noa-Micah.co.uk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 」10 subscription 」20 jojo maman bebe vouchers

」10 subscription 」20 jojo maman bebe vouchers

Advertise here
    Our website visitors could be seeing your advert here
    Subscribe for one year for 」10 and get 」20 vouchers free!!

Re: 」10 subscription 」20 jojo maman bebe vouchers

I'm sure I'm missing something really obvious here and I'm going to look like a total wally but...

...subscribe to what?

*waits to be told not to be such a moron*

Hehe, I thought the same, but thought I was being daft and missing something really obvious

haha the link clearly didn't paste!!

It's Hampshire baby magazine (granted not a great deal of use to non hampshire people but you never know!)

http://www.babyhampshire.co.uk/subscribe

OOOH Double win: not only am I not a moron (well, not in this instance anyway!) but I'm also in Hampshire... happy days!!! Bless you and thank you, good fairy of the linkage!!!

Quote Originally Posted by estrella
    OOOH Double win: not only am I not a moron (well, not in this instance anyway!) but I'm also in Hampshire... happy days!!! Bless you and thank you, good fairy of the linkage!!!
    ooo

where abouts in Hampshire are you??

i subscribed to it last year and they never ever sent me any and ignored emails and ignored paypal dispute!! Finally after about 8 months they sent me the vouchers, and a sorry email.

edited to say...

they didnt even send me the magazine, i wasnt that fussed about the vouchers

Quote Originally Posted by lelaah
    i subscribed to it last year and they never ever sent me any and ignored emails and ignored paypal dispute!! Finally after about 8 months they sent me the vouchers, and a sorry email.

edited to say...

they didnt even send me the magazine, i wasnt that fussed about the vouchers
    I've always heard really good things about hampshire baby/

Quote Originally Posted by angelcake
    ooo

Bordon (near Petersfield) - I was in Southampton the other week. We stopped in at Whiteley Village mall on the way back - HOW dead is that place now?! Like a scary empty ghost town. What a pity.

they werent good to me and they only sorted it when they approached me about advertising in it i said no way and they asked why??? however i do like the magazine

Quote Originally Posted by estrella
    Quote Originally Posted by angelcake
    ooo

Bordon (near Petersfield) - I was in Southampton the other week. We stopped in at Whiteley Village mall on the way back - HOW dead is that place now?! Like a scary empty ghost town. What a pity.
    I was in Whitely last week!!! Small world If you saw a pregnant woman with a short older woman shouting at 2 men to slow down because I can't move any faster that was me

It is completely dead now it's a bit crap tbh. Apparently they were going to rip it all down and start again making it more covered so people would want to go there but the shops that are there are knaff anyway and it's a horrible place to be really just like a wind tunnel whatever the time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by lelaah
    they werent good to me and they only sorted it when they approached me about advertising in it i said no way and they asked why??? however i do like the magazine
    I've never really read the magazine I only saw the advert in the back of a magazine I got at the baby and toddler exhibition (which was crap!)

oh no, glad I didnt go then The list of exhibitors looked a bit naff, Ive taken part in a few baby fayres and they are all much the same.

I couldn't really complain for the 」3.50 I spent on my ticket as I got a free session at pushy mothers (when they start one in my area which apparently is very soon ) and a free can of appletiser so tbh I probably got my money back

I'm glad I didn't go to it then! I was tempted but didn't think I'd manage to convince OH. Also figured that if it was naff I'd be annoyed and if it wasn't I'd end up wanting to spend money we don't have!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast